Wow! The house is looking so great! When is the predicted date that it will be done? Those things are always changing, but we want a tour when we come to visit!
I am so excited for you!! My mom told me that you guys were building. That is so fun! And, you totally do not look like you only have 4 weeks left. I am so jealous. I am a beached whale at 8 months!
It's looking good! Hopefully by the time we come to Montana in the summer you'll be living there, right? Hey reserve us a lot next to you, we would be such good neighbors! ~Lacee
I am a stay-at-home Mom and I am so grateful for that. I have 4 wonderful children and a great husband. No matter what I may blog about my family is my #1 priority. This blog is the readers digest version of what goes on in our lives. It is published and edited by me, enjoy!
5 comments:
Isn't it fun when you can finally see it starting to take shape. Did you make them fix the door and windows?
Hey Em I think I saw a heat wave coming this next week, up to 48 degrees. The roofing should go well!
Wow! The house is looking so great! When is the predicted date that it will be done? Those things are always changing, but we want a tour when we come to visit!
I am so excited for you!! My mom told me that you guys were building. That is so fun! And, you totally do not look like you only have 4 weeks left. I am so jealous. I am a beached whale at 8 months!
Keep posting pictures of the house!
It's looking good! Hopefully by the time we come to Montana in the summer you'll be living there, right? Hey reserve us a lot next to you, we would be such good neighbors! ~Lacee
Post a Comment