Here is a nice profile shot about a week ago. Right now I have just under 4 weeks to go. We are all getting really excited for this little girl to join our family. Hopefully Kelly and I will be able to agree on a name by then.
What a cute pregnant mama! I so enjoy looking at other peoples pregnant pictures, I always think they look so darling:) We are getting excited to meet your new addition, and are so happy that she should be born while we're visiting right? What fun for us!
I am a stay-at-home Mom and I am so grateful for that. I have 4 wonderful children and a great husband. No matter what I may blog about my family is my #1 priority. This blog is the readers digest version of what goes on in our lives. It is published and edited by me, enjoy!
5 comments:
YOu are looking good!!! Hope you are still feeling just as good!
You're one cute pregnant lady! How exciting! What are the names that your "debating" over?
What a cute pregnant mama! I so enjoy looking at other peoples pregnant pictures, I always think they look so darling:) We are getting excited to meet your new addition, and are so happy that she should be born while we're visiting right? What fun for us!
You are such a good lookin' mama, you do not look 8 months pregnant! ~Lacee
Emily- you should have been posting pregnant pictures this whole time with how good you look- you definitely sport the pregnant look very well!
Post a Comment