Sunday, December 16, 2007
Exciting Week Ahead
Well if you haven't heard if I don't have the baby by Thursday (20th) I am going to be induced on that day! Kelly was only concerned that he already had that day off so he didn't get to skip out on work. The kids are so excited they are counting down days till the baby is born and days until Christmas. It really is a busy and exciting time for us. Our house is coming along. Almost all of the windows are in, the shingles are about 1/2 way done, and between my dad, Kelly's dad, Chase, and Kelly the basement is mostly framed (thanks for the help!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Can't wait to be an Aunt again! See ya Saturday! ~Lacee
Wow! That is so exciting. You are so busy, building a house, having a baby, etc. Congratulations!
Good Luck!! We will call you tomorrow to see how you are doing. Let me know what I can do to help. Love ya! Drea
Post a Comment