6 peanut butter sandwiches + a warm Saturday with NO wind + Yellowstone river + whole family = HAPPINESS
I guess Kelly, Colton, and I don't get in on the pictures this time.

I spent plenty of time just listening to the river flow by and watching eagles soar.
Simple things (it sounds wrong to call these things simple) are what really make me happiest, time with my family in a beautiful place. I have nothing more to add!

6 comments:
That sounds like a great afternoon to me! Love this nice weather, looks like you are too. The PB sandwich picture is cute, hope you are all doing well!
What a great catch, and a wonderful afternoon! We should come join you sometime!
That is the perfect description of HAPPINESS!
And......time with your favorite sister! That's what you forgot to add :) Looks like a wonderful day, hope you have all sorts of good weather when I'm up there!
Family time is the best!!
That is a great looking day!
Post a Comment