Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Am I really this boring?

Every year in February I make heart shaped cookies with my kids, I usually visit Yellowstone Park sometime in the summer, as a family we spend alot of time on the Yellowstone river, I make pumpkin bars at the first nip of fall (every year) am I the only one seeing a pattern here?


I was cleaning out my closet the other day in an effort to de-clutter my home (and my life for that matter) and I discovered that I am really boring. I have this many tee-shirts (most of them are solid, boring, & plain). Please tell me this is not the only thing you have ever seen me wear. Maybe it is just 12 years of a "mom" wardrobe added up. I also have 5 solid white tee-shirts. My picture only shows 4 I was wearing the other one when I took the pictures. Not pictured is the slightly smaller stack of long sleeve tees and the solid colored polos that I wear in the summer with capris and in the winter with a long sleeve tee underneath. I. need. help. Please tell me I am not really this boring! Wait a picture is worth a thousand words I really am.






In my own defense 2 of the tees have stripes and there are a few different necklines and look how nicely they are folded. I have resolved the next 3 shirts that I buy will not be plain solid tee-shirts.

6 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

Oh Em! Our closets could be identical! I have the most solid wardrobe ever. I always think that I will be brave and buy something patterned, but then I spot a solid tee on SALE! It always wins :). Good luck in your quest! You are most definitely not boring to me, especially when you come to Blackfoot :).

Ashley Wray said...

I had this realization about a year ago, and I'm proud to say I've livened up my wardrobe(a little anyways) and won't let myself buy the plain T-shirts, well, unless they are on sale!
You are so not boring, I think every mom in Amercia has a good stack of T-shirts in her drawers!

George and Julie said...

You. Are. Not. Boring!!!! :-) I love ya!!

Becca said...

That is too funny. I too realized I have many, many t-shirts.... hey, I'm wearing my black, plain one right now.... I do try to buy a fun shirt every once in a while, but I'm mostly a plain jane. That does NOT, however, make us boring. :)

Lacee said...

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!! That is a t-shirt nightmare! But really I do think you dress cute, and you are totally not boring!

The Grant Group said...

I think everyone's closet has a story to tell. Don't think you are alone in your quest for something more exciting to wear. My closet looks a lot like yours only not so neatly folded!