Monday, November 30, 2009

Kelly warned me.



Lacee, Kaden & Kolby are visiting me for an entire week! Kelly warned me not to put up the Christmas tree but I told him that we have always put up a tree while our kids were little. So we put it up last night and this happened about an hour ago....




10 comments:

Ashley Wray said...

Haha, that is too funny. I've got back and forth if I even want to put a tree at all. Sounds sort of Scrooge-ish, but I know that would be happening about 10 times a day with little Reese around! So did you take it down or leave it up? Have fun with Lacee and boys!

Marjie said...

Sorry Em, but I think that is hilarious also! --I still feel bad for you and the mess, while I am snickering though. Those little ones are worth every mess, I think. Have a lovely time with Lacee and boys--hopefully we will get to see you all in December.

adorable pearsons said...

OH that is sooo funny! Watch out Grandma Janis- they are headed your way. :) Kiss those little tornados for us.
I am so glad you made it for THanksgiving- it was great to see you. Any luck on the beads?

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Seriously, that is hilarious!!!! Those two boys sure keep Lacee running! They are so stinkin cute! Good luck with the tree. After seeing that I think we may have to put a fence around ours to keep Dylan out!

Lacee said...

Please don't kick us out :)

Romney Family said...

LOL~that is funny!!! I would have put up the tree even if I knew a little cute boy would pull it down!! I hope you and Lacee are having a great time together!! how fun!!!

A Lytle Bit about Us said...

I'm a giggling too...that is too cute. I hope Kelly didn't say " I told you so". :) Hope you and your fam had a wonderful thanksgiving. Have fun with Lacee. Tara

George and Julie said...

How funny! We went through a busy Christmas one year with a 4 week old kitten that thought he should race to the top of the tree - same result as with you- down the tree would go. It was just too funny to get mad! Plus- he was just so darn cute!

Becca said...

That is hilarious! I hope nothing broke and everyone is o.k.

Chelsea and Cody said...

HILARIOUS!!!! Love it!