Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Proper Table Setting



This is how Britnee sets her fathers place at the table.





Now for some random pictures since I again have managed to
avoid blogging for an extended period of time.


These are from 9-13-2009 on our way home from Fairfield
(the pics. are from between Windham and Hobson).
Where else in the world would you find "Hay Bale Sculptures"?

I LOVE MONTANA!!!

You can't see the one below very well but it is hay bales roasting
marshmallows I thought it was cute.

Mama, don't let your babies grow up to be cow bales.



Here is a picture from the first day of school.

Remember the Easter candy story? Well now Taylor is a
little older and she finds my chocolate.
Time to find a better hiding place!

5 comments:

AmandaS said...

FINALLY, someone knows how to properly set the table! That is hilarious!
Love the hay bales, I am going to have to show them to my dad and see if he'll do the same!

Ashley Wray said...

An ice cream scoop and a pizza cutter, what else do you need? Love the hay bale pics, very creative! Rylee knows where I keep my "secret stash" as well, time for a new place.

Romney Family said...

That is too funny!! The table setting. Your kids are so grown up I can't believe it!! Thanks for you comment on my food blog. I hope you like the recipes you try. Life is good for us.. I hope that all is well with you guys as well. Take care.

Lacee said...

LOL Britnee!! Montana is so stinkin' cute with it's hay bale art! So when I'm staying with you in Dec. Taylor can hook me up with the goods, awesome!

Emily said...

LOVE the way our kiddos think :) My 5-year-old likes to cut out paper food and set her own "table." Thanks for the great comment....we are soooo excited!