I won't say I hate making the cookies although that is the word that has been going through my head. A few days ago Britnee told me that kids were using bad words on the bus. I asked her what they were saying. She told me that a kindergartner was "using the H word" when a 1st grader got on the bus. I asked her if the word was hate, she shook her head yes. Ever since then I have taken notice when I say hate and I am trying not to use the "H" word. If only hate was the worst word they heard on the bus/at school/in movies. I just thought that was a cute pre-valentine story. I will love eating the cookies my kids decorate for me!

2 comments:
Way to go on the cookies. You are more on top of it than me. I hope to be able to do it tomorrow with the kids. Have fun and Happy Valentines Day!
I have the same feelings about cut out cookies. They take way to much time and I'd rather have chocolate chip cookies anyday!
What a good mom you are, and how sweet is Brittany, the "h" word is one I need to work on too! Hapy Valentines Day!
Post a Comment