Today we went to the free children's concert by the Billings Symphony Orchestra. It was so cold outside but we went anyway. The title was Peter and the Wolf. They do such a good job every year. I really enjoy going, the orchestra plays wonderfully and they throw in humor to keep the kids (and adults) entertained. Jake, Colton, and Britnee were sitting on the edges of their seats either because we were so high up or because they were excited, maybe a little of both. I really wanted to get a picture of them all watching so intently but I didn't want to be the obnoxious person with a camera flash going off while everyone else was watching the show. Taylor was really good too, she clapped at all the appropriate times (so so cute)! After the concert we went to Pizza Hut to use up Book It certificates. I remember how exciting Book It certificates were when I was in grade school. Maybe my kids don't get quite as excited as I USED to for Pizza Hut. I think tonight we will all cozy up on the couch and watch a movie together. Maybe winter isn't so bad after all.
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Does anyone else have this problem...
in the winter?



I couldn't stop myself from snapping a few pictures of Taylor.
Yes these pictures are from 2 different days. We have had this
hair problem repeatedly this winter. Well after the side view
I saw how much hair she had, I had to try a pony tail,
can you see the little tiny pony tail in the picture below?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
We have had that hair problem more than once this winter too. We were thinking about going to that concert also, now I wish we would have.
Love the hair! She looks a lot like Britnee. I didn't even know about the concert. We would have gone. Darn. Glad the kids had fun.
Taylor & Kaden haave matching hair do's, but it looks so cute on them! Sounds like Billings is a fun place.
We so have that problem in the winter, well Rylee and I anyways! Taylor is so cute, love her cheesy little grin! How fun to go to the Orchestra, The Billings Symphany really does such a good job! I loved Book It Pizza Certificates, those personal pan pizzas were my motivation to read!
Clint REALLY struggles with the fly-away hair! Actually, my girls do. So cute!
Post a Comment