Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The United States of America, a great country!

Although I have been dreading this day I can't help but be grateful. I really am grateful to live in this great country. I may not agree with all of our political leaders but I pray that they will have wisdom to lead our country in ways that are pleasing to the Lord. I guess we all need to teach what is important in our homes. That is where each of us can make a difference. I am grateful for peaceful succession, not all countries are able to enjoy that. I am grateful for all of the freedoms that we enjoy.

3 comments:

Emilee said...

I'm leaving a comment on my own blog. I just saw President Obama sworn in and it did not make me feel all warm and fuzzy at all! I hope to be pleasantly surprised over the next 4 years I hope he will be a better President than I feel he is going to be. Pray for our great country.

Ashley Wray said...

Oh, see I got a little choked up, but who knows, hopefully we'll all just be pleasantly suprised!
Love the Pride and Predjudice blog, maybe someday I'll get Andrew to watch it with me. I'm so going to use that on Kelly when he's giving me a bad time!

Becca said...

Time will tell. Ü