Friday, December 12, 2008

F.F.T.

We decided to have Family Fun Time once more outside
before the really cold weather sets in. On Sunday the high, yes high,
temperature is forecast to be -7. BRR!

Kelly and I originally implemented FFT when we would want to go on a walk and all we would hear from certain members of our family was "I don't want to go", "I'm not coming", "Do I have to come", "BORING", etc., etc., etc.
We would smile and say "You have to come its Family Fun Time."

Apparently Kelly can use that line on me now when I don't want to go down by the river and it is only 29 degrees. Well I went and we all had fun! We roasted hot dogs and ate cheetos. I stood by the fire to keep warm and it did feel good. Taylor had her first taste of a cheeto and thought it was pretty good. The kids love it when we do things like that and I know that memories of roasting hot dogs by the river will help to make our family stronger.


It looks a bit desolate but I love it anyway!


Family Fun Time
Give it a try!







3 comments:

Chelsea and Cody said...

That does look fun!!!!

Becca said...

It looks very beautiful there, and looks fun. I'm also sitting in my house with the heat on. I'm sure it wasn't too cold. What a fun night!

Lacee said...

I'm sure your kids will treasure these memories. Luke and I even have memories of hanging out by the river with the Atkinson family, so fun! ~Lacee