Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Taylor



Taylor is 1 today!



Can you believe we made her wait a whole year for this!




Here is her birthday car ($10 on black Friday) and already worth every cent, she loved going back and forth to her brothers and sister on it. I think that Jake is doing some sort of break dancing in the background.



I saw this cake on the back of a box and thought it was so cute I had to make it for her 1st birthday it was quite easy too (which is a must for me) I don't even like to frost cakes.



I can't believe that she is 1 year old today. The time goes by so fast and my little infant is gone, it makes me sad but yet it is so fun to see her reach each new milestone.



Here is my sweet newborn, Taylor, Britnee had made her into a "princess"



Close to one of her first smiles



My 11 month old beauty


7 comments:

adorable pearsons said...

Happy Happy Birthday Taylor! She is a doll! Your cake turned out so cute too, I LOVE it! I also love the pictures below....how do I get my hands on some more?

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! Hard to believe she is already 1 year old! I hope she had a wonderful 1st birthday.

Ashley Wray said...

Happy Birthday Taylor, I agree, it goes way too fast! So I love your house! I am totally looking at the background in all the pictures and I love your stainless steel fridge, your hardwood floors and carpet, so cute!

Becca said...

She is 1 already? Where does the time go. She is soooo cute. She looks like a porcelain doll. Happy Birthday Taylor!

Jinny and Mick said...

I make my kids wait until they are one before they have sugar, too! The cake turned out cute.

Lacee said...

I can't believe how much they change in a year! ~Lacee

Julie Pitcher said...

hey there...I loved the pics of past Christmases...sure can see how strong the Stott blood is! How are you? Now, you have 4 kids? What does your husband do?