Sunday, July 27, 2008

THIS IS A TEST

It is only a test. I just want to see if anyone still checks my blog. Don't worry I won't feel bad if no one responds, I haven't even checked it for over a month or updated it for like 3 months. Our house is nearly done. The carpet will be finished tomorrow, a/c installed and rock put on the front. Kelly and I need to put up the interior doors, stain the front door and replace some sheet rock in the garage (long story). Then we need to build a deck. Piece of cake, right!?
My life may become somewhat normal within the next 2 months or so. But I won't hold my breath, you had better not either!

5 comments:

Lacee said...

Yes I still check your blog! You're not going to get out of it that easily!!! ~Lacee

Chelsea and Cody said...

I CHECK IT!!! Count me in!

McKay and Ashley Pearson said...

i checked it

AmandaS said...

I check your blog! Even though you and I should start the "bad bloggers club". Congrats on the new house. That has to feel great!

Amy 'n Clint said...

Hey Emilee! I'm checking it out! Looks good. I'm glad you have the faster internet now so you can post more often! I'm going to be keeping an eye on you now!