Saturday, April 5, 2008
Sheet rocking (still)
I am using the large sized letters so that this will appear like more words. Kelly and I have been sheet rocking for about 2 months now. We planned on 2-3 weeks. All I can say is that 2500 sq. ft. & a triple car garage is a lot of sheet rock and work! We do have to take into account that in that time period Kelly got type B influenza (yuck!) and we took time off to go to a funeral. We are seriously so close to being done (with the sheet rock). The garage is partly done and there are only a few small things left to do in the house! I am so excited to move in although there is still a pile of work for us to do. Taylor gets to hang out with us in her play pen. She really has been good and she is growing like crazy. I will put up a picture soon. Jake, Colton, & Britnee don't really appreciate me hauling them out there after school but they are good troopers most of the time. They like the big pile of dirt and have big plans for a garden this summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Woo-hoo! I can't wait to see the finished project! In the end it will be worth all of the work. There will definitely have to be a big Stott party when it's done...or before, that way we can help!
Yay! Hurry up and get in your new house and get FAST internet! I need pictures! ~Lacee
We will be so excited to see pics of little Taylor, I bet she is getting so big! We are really excited to get to see you guys and your new house also this summer!
Still downloading?????
I'm still waiting! ~Lacee
Emilee! Pleeeease do one tiny little post with a picture for me! ~Lacee
Hey Em,
It's your cousin Jeri here. Your mom told me that you guys all have blogs so I thought I would respond. First of all none of us even knew you were pregnant let alone had a baby. She is darling by the way. I'm happy for you! (Melanie's 9 year old daughter is Taylor.) Holy Huge House!
I would love to chat more with you. E-mail me jjalsj@johnstonfam.myrf.net
I also have a blog
jandjj.blogspot.com
We are trying to get our fall getaway together. E-mail me!
Love ya,
Jeri
Hi Emilee! Jeri told me about your blog and I had to check it out. Your little Taylor is adorable. It takes me forever to upload pictures, too. We'd love to have you at the fall scrapaway. Email me and check out my blog. sulligirls5@yahoo.com or adamandmelaniesullivan@blogspot.com
Hi Em,
It's birthday time again and I always think of you. I think we had a couple of birthdays together when we were MUCH younger. Hope you have a great birthday!
Love,
Jeri
Post a Comment