Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hi Everyone
O.K. If I can do this anyone can! I heard from Chase that Krista did it, Nels told me I needed a blog, and Lacee said it was easy. So here it goes! We have lots of exciting things happening in our lives right now. Jake is in 4th grade, Colton is in 2nd grade, and Britnee is in Kindergarten.
We just started building a house 5 miles west of Laurel, MT. And last but definitely not least we are expecting a new baby girl the end of December. We are so excited to welcome her into our family.
Emilee

4 comments:

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Good job Em, these things are kind of addicting. If you need help getting some pictures up let me know. May the blogging force be with you.

Lacee said...

Yeah for Emilee! Don't worry you'll have this blogging thing down in no time. It is so fun to see what's happening in everyone's life. Love ya ~ Lacee (Your favorite sister)

adorable pearsons said...

Now all we're missing is Janis, Charles, and Tate- think we can get them in on the fun? Let's all make it a personal goal! Good job on joining the blogging world. We'll have so much fun keeping up on you and your busy little family.
ps Chad wants updates on the house!

Chelsea and Cody said...

Em...I didn't even know you were pregnant! That is so exciting! I guess it shows that a blog is worth while. How else would I get to learn about the exciting Atkinson's life?! It sounds like you are building a house too...you need to put up some step-by step pictures so that we can follow you along in the adventure of building! Our blog link is on all of your siblings blogs! Love you!