Yay Emilee, welcome to the blogging world! All thats left of your family is McKay and Tate and everyone will be blog savvy! Anyways, our blog address is thewrayfamily.blogspot.com get ready to get addicted!
Picture looks super cute. Nels wants to borrow Jake's hat. Hope you are feeling good. Post some pictures of the house and your lot (since it's half way to bozeman, ha, ha) That was Nels' little addition. Love ya!
You are are lookin' pretty sharp. I am glad you decided to blog, it is fun. Mostly I just read but every now and again I will add a comment. Did you ever check our blog after I called last Sunday, you should, and scroll towards the bottom. Chad
I am a stay-at-home Mom and I am so grateful for that. I have 4 wonderful children and a great husband. No matter what I may blog about my family is my #1 priority. This blog is the readers digest version of what goes on in our lives. It is published and edited by me, enjoy!
4 comments:
Good job Em! You got the picture up! Love ya ~ Lacee (your computer savvy sister)
Yay Emilee, welcome to the blogging world! All thats left of your family is McKay and Tate and everyone will be blog savvy! Anyways, our blog address is thewrayfamily.blogspot.com get ready to get addicted!
Picture looks super cute. Nels wants to borrow Jake's hat. Hope you are feeling good. Post some pictures of the house and your lot (since it's half way to bozeman, ha, ha) That was Nels' little addition. Love ya!
You are are lookin' pretty sharp. I am glad you decided to blog, it is fun. Mostly I just read but every now and again I will add a comment. Did you ever check our blog after I called last Sunday, you should, and scroll towards the bottom.
Chad
Post a Comment