Sunday, March 27, 2011

Something Fun

For me anyway. I added a new list to my blog. You see I had nearly 100 (+ or -) blogs/links for projects I wanted to do saved to my favorites on my old computer and now it won't turn on so they are stuck there (tear). That was depressing for me because I get a little (tiny bit) crazy when I think of something and can't find it (as in it consumes me until I find it or I become sane again). So I am hoping to add my favorite sites over there >>>> ! I have a site that I go to often just because of her list like that. I have been thinking about adding it for a long time, if only I would have done it before my computer died....... Any suggestions on sites to add?

3 comments:

Caralee said...

Now I know I'll have to check your list when I get tired of my list of blogs I like to look at! I have to limit my blog checking time or I can get sucked in! Good to see you're still alive up there in Laurel.

Chelsea and Cody said...

I feel privleged to be on your list! Thanks!

Becca said...

Looks like a fun list. I'll have to browse through yours.... when I have the time :)