Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pictures from the last year that I took to blog but they never made it ...

Until now! Yes I have taken many pictures with the intent to blog them and that is as far as they have gone. I figure now is a good time to take a look back over 2009.
WARNING: THERE ARE A LOT OF PICTURES IN THIS POST
Spring
Taylor and I would walk by this bird every day last spring. The nest was right off the side of the road (in the gravel) on the way to our mailbox. It was so fun to watch the killdeer act hurt to lure us away from her nest. Can you spot the eggs?
A visit to Zoo Montana!
Below is a bear that we saw in Grand Teton (maybe I need a better camera).
Kelly in front of the Grand Teton Mountains.
Summer
Second bear of the year, this time in Yellowstone, it really is a bear, not a cow. I promise that I am not pulling your leg.
Britnee, Macee & Annie having a fun cousin day!

Taylor (below)



September
Waiting outside the Temple for McKay & Ashley.
Jake, Britnee, Macee, Annie, Taylor




Pictures of the reception in Fairfield, the weather was perfect!


October
Britnee was baptized.

Annie, Britnee, Macee, Taryn


This is what happens when you are baking cookies and you decide to start checking ALL of your friends blogs. Notice the dark, really crunchy, almost burnt batch.
Treats from our Halloween Party

The kids wouldn't even eat the slimy worms, I don't understand why.

Some of the group

Britnee getting ready to perform in her 2nd grade play, she was Sarah Josepha Hale.
Did you make it clear down here? Now you have seen part of our year in pictures. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

3 comments:

A Lytle Bit about Us said...

Hey Cousin! I love the cow pictures. jk. I hope you and your fam have the Merriest of Christmases!!!Love, Tara

Ashley Wray said...

Better late than never I always say! Cute pictures, love all your Halloween food. I'll have to borrow some recipes for next year!

Becca said...

What a great flashback. You will be glad you took the time to post. The food for the wedding looks fabulous! It was fun to see the pictures of the halloween party too.