haha! that is so funny! Showers are what get me through the day- so if I have to clean up a pile of toilet paper-it's well worth it....unless it's used toilet paper!
I love it! At least she had a good time, and you got a shower. Zoe is just starting to discover the toilet paper. I will probably be having a mess like this pretty soon too.
I am a stay-at-home Mom and I am so grateful for that. I have 4 wonderful children and a great husband. No matter what I may blog about my family is my #1 priority. This blog is the readers digest version of what goes on in our lives. It is published and edited by me, enjoy!
7 comments:
That has definetly happened in our bathroom a time or two. Glad you documented it!
haha! that is so funny! Showers are what get me through the day- so if I have to clean up a pile of toilet paper-it's well worth it....unless it's used toilet paper!
Looks like she had fun!!
I love it! At least she had a good time, and you got a shower. Zoe is just starting to discover the toilet paper. I will probably be having a mess like this pretty soon too.
Roll of toilet paper... 40 cents.
Peaceful shower....Priceless! (I remember those days!!!)
Oh the memories. Actually, sometimes it still happens :).
Oh I can relate. But all too soon we will wish that is the worst thing they do:(
Post a Comment