Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Smile
It seiously took 19 minutes to upload these 2 pictures. Actually it took longer than that because the first time I tried after 10 minutes the internet connection disconnected. How long does it take you to upload a picture? I want to know what I have to look forward to at my new house. Here is Taylor smiling she started smiling about a week ago. I think I was scaring her with the camera because it took a while to get a shot of her smile. We also made valenine cookies last week as you can see Jake, Colton, and Britnee had a lot of fun decrating them!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
There is life in Laurel. If you didn't live on the other side of the state maybe we would come and visit. No I think we will make the trek out to Laurel maybe this week and check out the house. That needs to be your next blog. Nels
Taylor looks adorable! O, and it takes me about 10 seconds to upload a pic...definitely look forward to your new house and high-speed connection!
Love the picture of Taylor! So bright-eyed! yeah, you need faster internet. I think I am at about 4.1 secs to upload. yeah for the new house!
Yeah! Taylor looks like she's getting good and chunky, just the way I like babies! Hurry up and get into your new house so you can have fast internet, and thus less excuses for your blogging! I'm thinking that we need to get a new computer though, it takes us about a minute to upload a picture. Alot better than 19 though!
Wish I could have been there to decorate cookies with the kids, it looks like fun! ~Lacee
Em- I just know you will be posting everyday once you get into the house :)! Taylor is a doll and I am the crappiest aunt! I have yet to mail up her things...this week- that will be my goal. We sure love you and miss you. Good job blogging- you get the dedication award- 30 mins per picture- wow! I am impressed!
That is such an adorable smile! It can be so hard to get pics of the kids , but it is so worth it she is a doll!!!
Post a Comment